Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weight Loss Visual Motivation

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

Good morning,

Today is a simple way to help motivate weight loss. Two weeks ago I started weight watchers to help lose weight and get healthier. I am doing great but am a visual person. I love tracking my weight online but after I turn off the computer that's it. I made these jars (after finding the idea on pinterest) to help have a daily, visual reminder of my progress.

3 comments:

  1. saw your idea on pinterest, love it!!

    how is WW going for you? im trying to lose weight too.

    caitlinlivingston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin! WW is going good for me. I've lost about 25 pounds... it's been a slow progress but definitely worth it in the end. What are you doing to lose weight? I LOVE WW and would recommend it! :)

      Delete
  2. That is soooo cool I'm going to try that. I'm on weight watchers and Plexus Slim. So far so good!!! mariluluvspink.com

    ReplyDelete