Monday, January 7, 2013

DIY Destination Wedding Welcome Bags

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

Hello Everyone!! I had my destination wedding in Jamaica in July 2012 and wanted to share all of the fun things that I crafted for the wedding and for the guests that attended. I worked really hard tying in all of the little beach themed ideas for my wedding to get the impact I wanted. I have several posts that I'll still be adding as well as converting from the old blog. I promised myself that I will get all wedding crafts blogged this year! So today I wanted to share the Welcome Bags that I made for my guests. We were very blessed to have over 20 people paying their own way to attend our destination wedding! I wanted to be able to give them a token of my appreciation as well as something they could keep forever and remember our trip. 


Here is a list of some of things I included in the Welcome Bags and links to how I made them!



{Texas Craft House} Destination Wedding Welcome Bags


Click Here to Continue Reading...


5 comments:

  1. How many water bottles did you have to purchase from that website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered 25 mugs and snagged an online coupon from retailmenot.com you can order as many or as few as you want and the more you order the lower the cost of each. I also chose the blank option which lessened the cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you do the names on the mugs?

      Delete
    2. Since I've been converting everything I realize the tutorial isn't here. Visit here for the how to :)

      http://texascrafthouse.com/2015/01/26/personalized-tumblers/

      Delete
  3. Where did you get your tote bags from?

    ReplyDelete