Sunday, November 17, 2013

DIY Christmas decoration

{We've moved! Visit us add our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

Good morning,
I went to an antique store yesterday and saw these cute vintage books wrapped in burlap attached with ornaments and the words "ho ho ho" stamped on the pages. I already had all the materials at home to make one myself. :-)
All I did was wrap three old books in burlap, then I wrapped it in red tulle just to give it more color. Then I attached the ornaments by stringing them onto the edge of the tulle.  Then I tied the ends of the tulle together to form a bow. Finally I used some stamps and black ink to stamp the pages.
Can't wait to put it in my office for Christmas.  I think this would be cute on a mantel or dresser too!
Check back for more creativity soon!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment