Sunday, November 24, 2013

Easy ornament magnets

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

Hi! :)

Ready for another simple Christmas craft?


These cute little ornament magnets took me all but 5 minutes and about $5.00! I found these green, red and white miniature ornaments at Wal Mart for $3.50. I already had button magnets which I actually found at the thrift store for around $1.00. They have these at Hobby Lobby or Wal Mart too for a few dollars. I also used my glue gun.



All you do is put a dab of hot glue on one side of the magnet then attach the ornament and hold for a couple seconds. That's it! :)


I just love how these turned out! 


Think about all those ornaments out there and the different magnets you could have!


My set came with different sizes, and some with or without glitter, which I think adds to the charm.


I just wish the front doors of my refrigerator were magnetic but they still look good from the side, too. :)


This would also but a great way to hang and display Christmas cards as they start coming in.


I hope you have a great night! It is freezing (literally!) here in Texas so we are bundled up and about to make  some soup. 

Check back for more creativity soon!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment