Sunday, April 20, 2014

DIY Baseball Nail Art

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

Hi!
It's Rangers season here in Texas. Elisabeth and I love going to the games and sporting our fan gear.
My sister and I went to get manicures and I wanted baseball nails. The nail salon was packed! Instead we went and bought some nail polish and did it ourselves. I used Essie nail colors along with a base coat and a top coat. I did the baseball stitches with a red permanent marker. It was so simple, the Sharpe made it effortless and easy to do. I love how they turned out.
I cant wait to think up more nail art ideas... the marker is the way to go! Have you seen Aztec nail art? That might be my next project... maybe on an accent nail only.
Have a Happy Easter! Go Rangers!
Check back for more creativity!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment