Sunday, May 4, 2014

DIY Curtain Rod Wall Decor with Hanging Frames

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

{Texas Craft House} Wall Decor Curtain Rods with Hanging Frames

I have to admit that I am the most proud of this refresh that I've done to my living room wall! I used to have floating shelves with my knick knacks on them and wasn't in love with that look anymore. I had a curtain rod left over from our move a few years ago and I didn't toss it thinking I could do something with it. I'd seen an idea of several frames hanging from a rod and wanted to figure out how to do this. I went back and forth considering ideas and shooting them down because of the sheer weight frames would have on the rod. Like I said years passed and this idea had been gnawing at me, so I started googling different strings of words to try to get more inspiration on how to accomplish my idea. I came across Rodworks.com and they literally have step-by-step directions for "fake hanging," check out the link to see! What is this you ask? Let me show you!! 

To continue reading click here...

1 comment: